Monday 10 February 2014

Cirque Colors Arcane Fire

Pin It
Woooweeeee! It is hot tonight, so my windows are open and a cricket sneaked in and is jumping around my room eeeeeeewwwwwwww!  I'm so not going to sleep now :p


Cirque Colors Arcane Fire




Arcane Fire is burgundy and choc-full of colour shifting shimmer flecks that are gold dominant, but also go green and blue. The formula is a tad thick, I applied two coats which gave plenty of coverage.

 Here is a list of Cirque stockists.


xxx
NPA

1 comment:

  1. lol @ the cricket in your room and you not sleeping :D

    Arcane Fire is stunning ! Beautiful polish...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...